NAKIVO Backup & Replication version 7 has been announced with some big new feature. As part of this sites partnership there will be a review coming of v7 once released, until then check out some of the new features.
Support for Hyper-V Backups and Replication
- Support for Hyper-V 2012 and 2016.
- Image-based, application-aware and forever incremental backups.
- Compression and dedupe supported.
- Support for offiste copies to AWS and Azure.
Support for vSphere 6.5
- Support for latest vSphere build.
- Includes new features such as encrypted VMs.
Skip Swap File
- Automatically skips swap files in vSphere and Hyper-V VMs reducing storage space and speeds up backups.
To see more details around v7 see here.
I have reviewed the beta for v7, to see my review see here.